Sunday, January 7, 2007

Time to start a therapy fund....

My kids are going to be so screwed up when they're older.

The other day Caleb, who's 3, came to me and said, "Mama, I fur stink."

Me: "Your fur stinks?"

Caleb: "Yes, I want some juice please."

Me: "My fur stinks too, but I need a bath, not something to drink."

Caleb: "Please can I have some juice? I'm really, really fur stink."

Me: Unable to speak, snorting and laughing

Husband: (listening in the next room and laughing) "You're so awful - get the poor kid something to drink."

Me: "Come on Caleb, let's get you something to drink."

Caleb: "Fank you! Fank you! Fank you!"


Hopefully he's too young to remember that conversation....

4 comments:

Pendullum said...

I used toask my hairdresser(when I went to a hairdresser in the days of yor...)'Jim, you are so good with your dogs and you have a healthy relationship , and you have somuch love to give... Have you ever thought of adopting a child?

'Pendullum,' he replied' My dogs will never appear on Oprah and tell how I screwed them up!

I live in fear.... and after that witty post...
So should you!

; )

Kevin Charnas said...

You are terrible. ;) I'm going to remind him later. HA!

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I let 2 people in class ready this story and they were like "what?!" hahahahahaha I love our family!!!! :) - Heather

Miga said...

Pendullum: Hey! If that means I get to go meet Oprah with him, then I'd better get busy finishing the job, lol.

Kevin: I'm sure my husband will remind the poor kid, but if he doesn't remember feel free to step in.

Anonymous aka Heather: At least you got it, lol. Just don't tell your mom that story, I don't want to have to explain to Aunty what I meant about fur stinkin, rofl.