Sunday, February 11, 2007

Weekend Stuff

My mother-in-law has started a "thing" with the kids where she sends them a little activity every few weeks. This week they got a package with directions for making chocolate covered cookie lollipops. After we were done making the lollipops, Julia and the husband went to the Father/Daughter Valentine's dance at her school. Instead of emailing family individual pictures, I just created a photoshow to make for easier viewing. Anyway, I thought I'd share the photoshow with you guys. Be sure to notice how wonderfully dressed the kids are and how spectacularly clean the house is. Enjoy...


**video removed to get rid of the annoying music**

4 comments:

Kevin Charnas said...

ugh...I'm at work and my damn computer screen is too dark. I'll have to look from home!

Jessica Gottlieb said...

That's a clever grandma.

I'd love my folks to send us kits.

Slackermommy said...

Very nice! You could sell those, they are so pretty and yummy looking!

Miga said...

housewife: I was kind of annoyed at first at the thought of more work for me, but the kids love getting stuff in the mail and they feel really special. Grandma also loves the pictures we send her when we're done.

Slackermommy: Thanks, I'll have to keep it in mind for next year! The caramel that held the cookies together was rock hard - we'd have to experiment until we find a way to soften it, yet keep it sticky. Any ideas? :)