Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm on the edge maaaannnn

In my current quest to lose weight, I've succumbed to the propaganda aimed at millions of desperate women and bought myself some of those oh so convenient freezer meals. I figure it'd help me to eat a little healthier without having to resort to cottage cheese and rice cakes. I'm pretty sure that I have tried every single brand and I have (mostly) settled on a brand that most suits my picky-ass palate. All that being said, I heated up one of my trusty little meals the other night - forgoing the chicken nuggets the kids were eating. I carefully selected my entree' with hopes that my hunger would be adequately satisfied. The brand I've come to love has, for the most part, fairly represented their product's appearance and portion size with a lovely picture on the carton.

Until this weekend.


This is what I chose:




Look carefully at that picture. I can count at least eight little ravioli.

This - is what I got.




That's right. Four and one half ravioli. Bastards! How dare they mess with me in my hunger-induced fragile state?!

Maybe I'll have a bitch fit AND write a letter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA...that's all i can say about that :)
~Heather

Slackermommy said...

I need your email address so I can invite you to The Padded Room.