Sunday, December 31, 2006

Dear 2006

I'm sorry to say that I'm not so sad to see you go. You started out great and ended just crappy. However, there are a few things I wish to thank you for:

  • a beautiful, sweet and healthy baby boy
  • three healthy, smart, beautiful and intelligent children
  • miraculously keeping a roof over my head
  • us getting a newer vehicle that isn't in danger of leaving us stranded in remote locations
  • the good health of all our friends and family
  • modern medicine that saved my life and allowed me to stay with my children
  • a better relationship with my daughter
  • helping me remember how far I can stretch a dollar when the need arises

Maybe you weren't so bad after all.....

As my grandmother says, "If you have anything you need to do this year, today's the day to get it done."

1 comment:

The Narcissist said...

You are blessed. That's a great year - I wish you many more of the same.