Sunday, December 2, 2007

Why am I still here?

I've logged on several times to delete this blog completely, but I just can't seem to bring myself to do it. Like every other project I've ever started, I've let my writing fizzle out. I have at least a dozen uncompleted projects in my "craft area" - which has also become the dumping ground for miscellaneous household items. It seems the only thing I can finish these days is a book. Anyway, I slacked off on the writing because I didn't want to write about work (heard too many stories to want to risk that), too afraid to write about eccentric family members and I'm hardly around my kids to get good material to post.

Excuses, excuses.

The story of my life.

We took the kids to the shore today to take pictures for our Christmas card. Got home to find out I didn't get ANY good shots. So, do I go back tomorrow for re-takes, pick a new location that's a little closer to home or just forget it altogether?

See? I'll look for any excuse not to finish something....

I might let you know what I decide to do.

We'll see.

No comments: